miércoles, 16 de junio de 2010

Loving the World Cup!

As most of you know, I am a soccer fan. So I really love when the world cup rolls around every four years. And, this year it is even better, because now I have two teams to cheer for!

Viva Chile! Go USA!

USA: The United States has started off the tournament with a lucky tie against England. Tomorrow they will play Slovenia and then on the 23rd Algeria. England should have been their toughest match, so I believe that the U.S. has a good chance of advancing.

Chile: Chile started off very strong, with a win this morning against Honduras. They played amazing, and if they continue to play like this, I project that they will win the bracket and make it to at least the quarter finals. Chile will play Switzerland on the 21st and Spain on the 25th.

And finally, I forgot to mention I am not the only world cup fan at my house. You can't believe how much Matteo likes soccer!! Every time the stadium gets noisy, he screams "GOOOOAAAALL" I love it!

Soccer is on @ the Herane Household

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario