miércoles, 2 de junio de 2010

The Best Restuarant in Miami

I want to preface this post by saying that this restaurant (unfortunately) is not cheap. And if you are in a rush, you should choose to go some where else, because service here is at a European pace. But, if you live in Miami and have a little extra cash to spend on a hot date, or if you come to Miami to visit, I have found a restaurant that is definitely worth its weight in gold. I promise, that if you sit back, relax, and order a pisco sour, this is one dinner you will not forget.


The Gran Inka- Peruvian Cuisine

Mario and I started our meal with a pisco sour each (if you have not tried these, you should, they are a Chilean/ Peruvian tradition) and a fish ceviche. Then I ordered shrimps and scallops al limon and Mario ordered the Fillet Mignon in a Roquefort cheese and mushroom sauce (this dish was divine). We also shared a bottle of pinot noir. For dessert, we finished off with Delicia de Lucuma. Lucuma is a fruit unique to Peru, Chile, and Argentina and has a very unique flavor. I wish I could put into words how good this dessert was!

Pisco Sour

And what was the bill for all this godly food? $120. Not bad when you consider we order aperitifs and a bottle of wine!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario